Blue Mountain Trivia

We have a week of recruiting between exams and term 2 and I've been taking full advantage of the little extra free time (my focus has just shifted from preparing cases to recruitment). 

A couple of us went out to Blue Mountain Brewery for their Trivia night the other night and I'd like to say that our team (Ginny's Chamber of Secrets) cleaned up....because I can't say that, I'm not going to say anything. 

Arrived just in time for an amazing sunset!

Delicious plate of nachos made with cheese infused with Blue Mountain beer....important sustenance for trivia
Team Ginny's Chamber of Secrets! (and the other team, but we won't talk about them) 


Blue Mountain does an amazing job of catering to the gluten free crowd. They offer gluten free beer and most of their pizzas and sandwiches come with a gluten free option. The above was my local sausage and pepper gluten free pizza. 

Most of their ingredients are sourced locally which is great! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I was originally born outside London but spent much of my childhood in Seattle. Most recently I was working for News UK (News International) in London in strategy and insight. I now find myself at Darden pursuing my MBA and hope to use the knowledge gained to start my own consumer goods business. In the mean time, you'll find me trying all the restaurants in Charlottesville, running the streets around town or convincing friends to have an early afternoon drink.