Post Spring Break and the weather is getting warmer!

Bring on the final 6 weeks of class, we're ready!! 

After the insane snow storms we were experiencing back in February/early March, it's amazing to now be sitting in 70 degree heat. 

However, depending on where you're from, this sort of temperature may be considered warm or not. 
Nam, from Vietnam, is bundled up in his big puffy jacket and scarf. Kristin, from NYC, broke out her shorts and sunnies. 
It's all relative. 



Keep the good weather coming! 

Amazing Charlotteville sunrise taken by Alison Mehlsak '16

1 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Its very good blog, it provides lots of information on the !..........study abroad and MBA Online Programs.....

    ReplyDelete

 

About

I was originally born outside London but spent much of my childhood in Seattle. Most recently I was working for News UK (News International) in London in strategy and insight. I now find myself at Darden pursuing my MBA and hope to use the knowledge gained to start my own consumer goods business. In the mean time, you'll find me trying all the restaurants in Charlottesville, running the streets around town or convincing friends to have an early afternoon drink.