Wednesday's wine tastings

Life has sort of calmed down somewhat. We're still in the middle of the Core classes, many of us are still recruiting for this summer, but we have all collectively let out a sigh. The end is in sight.
That, and we've had a few simulations recently which has also reduced our case load. 

Wine & Cuisine Club has been holding wine tastings on Wednesdays at Alley Light- an amazing local speakeasy bar that's just been nominated for a James Beard.
It's another amazing example of all the things that go on at Darden outside the classroom. 



Explaining the difference between a Barolo & Barbaresco 


Ending with some delicious cheese pairings....and the rest of the wine





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I was originally born outside London but spent much of my childhood in Seattle. Most recently I was working for News UK (News International) in London in strategy and insight. I now find myself at Darden pursuing my MBA and hope to use the knowledge gained to start my own consumer goods business. In the mean time, you'll find me trying all the restaurants in Charlottesville, running the streets around town or convincing friends to have an early afternoon drink.