The end of MC with June West

As Term 1 is over so is Management Communication, a class focusing on your oral and written communication. It's pretty sad to see the end of it because it also means the end of seeing Professor June West each week. 

June is so amazing that we decided to have one last shebang to celebrate section E1. 



Not only is June a great professor but she also knows where to eat in Charlottesville! She took us to Vivace on Ivy Road. It is a great local Italian, which has a very Italian-esq terrace. Definitely sneaking back for a glass of wine!  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I was originally born outside London but spent much of my childhood in Seattle. Most recently I was working for News UK (News International) in London in strategy and insight. I now find myself at Darden pursuing my MBA and hope to use the knowledge gained to start my own consumer goods business. In the mean time, you'll find me trying all the restaurants in Charlottesville, running the streets around town or convincing friends to have an early afternoon drink.