The Seattle Job Trek

It's been a while since the last post but it's been a crazy last couple of weeks!

Rich Collins and I ran the Seattle job trek so thought I would share a few photos from thebestjobtrekever.




 People getting very excited about a model of a computer game (Halo?!)
 
 Random horse & carriage at Microsoft.
 
 Checking out the latest Microsoft products in their visitors center.
 
 Starbucks new private reserve rostery on Capital Hill
 

 Checking out the view at Outdoor Research
 
 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
 
 
It wasn't the best weather (I lied and told everyone that all the rain we were experiencing was very unusual), but it was a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

I was originally born outside London but spent much of my childhood in Seattle. Most recently I was working for News UK (News International) in London in strategy and insight. I now find myself at Darden pursuing my MBA and hope to use the knowledge gained to start my own consumer goods business. In the mean time, you'll find me trying all the restaurants in Charlottesville, running the streets around town or convincing friends to have an early afternoon drink.